Unsurpassed Development Experience in CEE
The development services that AIG and White Star Partners offer are available as separate services or together as follows:
- Establishing project goals
- Feasibility and economic analysis
- Budget development and administration
- Site evaluation including environmental assessment appraisal
- Site acquisitions
- Design coordination
- Value engineering and asset customization
- Government approvals/ permits coordination
- Construction management
- Cost control and reporting
- Marketing and public relations
- Operations and maintenance planning
- Tenant construction management
- Asset disposals
To date, AIG and White Star Partners have developed, or are in the process of developing, over over 2 million square meters of real estate in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The developments include a wide range of properties, including office, industrial, retail, entertainment, and residential, as well as build-to-suit projects.
From land acquisition, zoning changes, and permitting processes all the way through design, construction, leasing, and disposal, our innovation and experience provides our clients with unrivalled quality of service throughout the development process.
White Star Real Estate’s property management service benefits from the unique perspective that AIG and White Star have as both a developer and owner of real estate. Such a perspective ensures a value conscious approach to all aspects of management of an asset. As a result, White Star Real Estate is able to foresee and quickly resolve possible risks to the owner's investment. This leads to optimized operation of the building and high tenant retention in addition to attracting higher caliber tenants.