Innovation Implementation Associate
White Star is looking for an innovation driven, motivated and curious person, willing to take on challenging and exciting
projects within Real Estate technologies. Our company is currently working on some of the most fascinating projects in CEE, is
it Retail, Residential or Office, our team is here to make these investments unique, look out for market trends, plug and play
value-adding innovative solutions.
- Work in a field and company where you can make a true impact and disrupt the industry.
- International company with fun people to work with.
- Leadership role on exciting projects, strategic to the company.
- Cross-functional job with exposure to all departments.
- An interesting work and tasks
- Ambitious, world-class team to join,
- Work directly with Heads of Departments, Partners, Clients and CEO.
- Flexibility on development path.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare and lead the implementation process for various innovative tech projects within the company.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Cooperate with all departments of the company across many fields.
- Research valuable solutions and analyze potential use cases (Smart Home, IOT, energy efficiency, different kind of
apps and smart systems, etc.)
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelors and or Master’s degree. Business, Engineering or related.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in project management/implementation field.
- Organized and able to multi-task with limited supervision.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Great project management skills.
- Curious about innovative solutions, tech, business.
- Catching ideas quickly, learning fast and feeling comfortable with “the unknown”.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, demanding, and often rapidly-changing environment.
- Communicating complex ideas effectively.
- Good MS office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Only English is required, Polish would be a great plus.
Please send your application to email@example.com including your CV.