Selected scopes of service from our construction and project management professionals:
- Development and/or review of technical specifications
- Supervision of architectural and/or engineering processes/designs
- Preparation and/or evaluation of scopes of work
- Cost estimations and budgeting
- Management of permitting processes
- Tendering of construction works
- Contract negotiation and preparation
- Direct management of construction works, either through a general contractor or as packages
- Manage and report on schedule and milestones
- Change order management
- Review and evaluation of as-built documentation
- Defect List compilation and management of rectification
- Contractor payment management (including penalties and set-offs)
- Summary Cost and Completion Reports
- Supervision of both speculative and build-to-suit projects
- Technical audits (“health checks”)
We have been managing commercial construction projects in Europe since 1997.
No project is too large or too small. Optimizing owner and tenant resources without sacrificing quality, we can manage small tenant fit-outs or large-scale project renovations. Or we can fully coordinate the construction of a new property from start to finish. Working in close collaboration with owners, White Star Real Estate experts manage the entire construction process — from selecting architects, obtaining permits and managing contractors to collecting tenant input and tenant handovers.
With our in-house team of project managers, engineers, and site inspectors, we have developed (or are developing) over 50 projects, totaling over 2.5 million square meters (approximately 27 million square feet) of real estate, including office, industrial, retail, residential and entertainment complexes.