Property Manager (Office Sector Warsaw)
Is it time for you to accelerate your career?
Are you someone who likes to take responsibility for projects and to work within a team of like-minded professionals across a multi-disciplinary partnership?
Would you like to move to a more agile and flexible working environment?
Join us now.
We are supervised daily by experienced senior managers and partners.
White Star Real Estate developments include a wide range of properties, including office, industrial, retail, mixed-use and residential, as well as purpose-built projects
White Star Real Estate has built over 60 projects since 1997
White Star Real Estate has offices in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania
- Employment contract
- Work in friendly environment among people focused on developing and building positive relationships
- Training program
- Health insurance
- Sport package
You will be responsible for:
- To undertake the day to day management of office properties
- Cooperation with third-party services to fulfill company and clients expectations
- Draw up a business plan plus prepare Opex, Capex for each property providing quarterly reviews, as well as procure the maintenance and refurbishment of current properties
- You will be assigned to managing client relationships and all portfolio matters such as monthly client reports, quarterly KPI reporting, working closely with Asset Managers and tenants to maintain and build strong relationships.
- Liaise with the tenants, clients and their banks where appropriate, on all day to day matters
- Active management of receivables collection
- Handling the correspondence with tenants and authorities
- Offers inquiry and preparation of price comparison lists
The ideal candidate should have:
- Seasoned property management professionals (at least 5-7 years in management of office buildings)
- Strong technical background
- Experience in cooperation within the business environment (commercial/service delivery)
- Languages: English – intermediate both written and spoken is a must
- Highly motivated, focused and energetic
- Ability to adapt easily in the new environment
We would like to inform, that we will answer only to chosen cv.
Please use this clause on your cv: “Na podstawie art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych), wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji o pracę, w szczególności w moim CV, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do procesu obecnych jak i przyszłych rekrutacji prowadzonych przez White Star Real Estate z siedzibą przy ul. Zajęczej 2B, w Warszawie (00-351)”.